The Website is owned by ingage IR Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08633711 and whose registered office is located at the Broadgate Tower, 3rd Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS ("us” or “we”).
Our contact information is: Address: ingage IR Limited, The Broadgate Tower, 3rd Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS; Telephone number: +44 (0) 20 7118 2288; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide on the Website (“Service”) at any time without notice. We make no warranty about the availability of the Website and we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or our entire site, only to users who have registered with us.
If you are provided with a login ID, password or any other piece of information for use on or access to the Website, you must keep that information secure and treat it as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any login ID or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, without any liability, if in our sole discretion, we feel that you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Agreement or any separate subscription agreement with us entered into by you or your employer or if we have any security concern or suspect any unauthorised activity.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they fully comply with them.
Content and IP
The text, data, information, audio, video images, photographs, graphics, descriptions, names, logos, trademarks, and all other material provided on or transmitted through the Website (including our Contacts Register) are collectively referred to as the "Content."
Unless otherwise expressly agreed by us in writing, the Website and all Content is our property, the property of our group companies, or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. All rights are reserved. Other than as expressly set out in this User Agreement, no user shall by implication or otherwise have any licence or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any other intellectual property right belonging to us or to any third party, to the Website or any Content or materials.
You may use Insubstantial Amounts of the Content in the normal conduct of your business for internal business purposes only for use in reports, memoranda and presentations to employees, customers, agents and consultants provided that this is strictly in accordance with the subscription terms agreed with us (if any), but we and our respective affiliates and licensors reserve all ownership of and redistribution rights to the Content. “Insubstantial Amounts of the Content” means an amount of the Content that (i) has no independent commercial value as a database, (ii) could not be used by User as a substitute for the Content or any part of it, (iii) is not separately marketed by User, an affiliate of User or a third-party source, and (iv) is not regularly or systematically retrieved in a manner that does not satisfy clauses (i), (ii) and (iii) of this definition. We will have the right to require User to cease its use of the Content immediately if, in our sole judgment, we believe that User’s use involves more than an Insubstantial Amount of the Content.
You may not make any modifications to the Content and all trademarks and copyright symbols (such as ©) displayed on the Website must remain intact. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
You may not and nothing contained on the Website will be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any right to, use, reproduce, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Content for commercial purposes. The use of any Content on any other site is not permitted without our prior written consent.
Contributions to the Website
Users and other third parties may make certain contributions or submissions to the Website (including, without limitation, meeting details, company information, meeting feedback, other feedback, responses to surveys and questionnaires, contact or bio information, comments, opinions, blog entries, diaries, reviews, photographs, audio, video, or other submissions of users/third parties ("User Postings")). We do not endorse and are not responsible for any User Postings and expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such User Postings.
We respect, and expect users to respect fellow users of the Website, and to comply with this Agreement. If you make any User Postings, you must comply with the following standards, including complying with the spirit as well as the letter of the standards:
- You must ensure that and you hereby warrant to us that (i) any User Postings are accurate (where they state facts); (ii) any User Postings are genuinely held (where they state opinions); and (iii) you have obtained any third party permissions required to make the User Postings and for the User Postings to be used as set out in this User Agreement.
You must ensure that and you hereby warrant to us that any User Postings will not be:
- Abusive, defamatory, or obscene;
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- In violation of any intellectual property, privacy or other right of another;
- In violation of any law or regulation;
- Offensive or inappropriate;
- Advertising, promotion, marketing or any form of solicitation that has not been authorised by us in writing; or
- Otherwise in breach of these terms.
We reserve the right to monitor and edit, modify or delete any User Postings (or portions thereof) which we, in our sole discretion, deem violate any of the above terms or which are otherwise not suitable for the Website in our sole discretion. We also have the right to disclose the identity of the poster where requested by a court or any other applicable authority.
You agree and acknowledge that we shall be free to store, keep and use any User Postings or other information, data or reports you provide for the following purposes:
- producing reports on market trends and conditions;
- producing reports and analysis of markets, industry sectors and companies;
- producing reports and analysis of the feedback provided to us;
- reviewing, reporting on and promoting the success of the Website and its services;
- making available and maintaining our contacts register; or
- for use by subscribers to our Service on whose instructions you may have made the User Postings.
- to provide our Service and improve our Service.
As part of the Services, you may be given access to our contacts database containing contact details and professional profiles of relevant individuals within the investment community, including investor institutions, corporates and others (the “Contacts Register”).
User acknowledges that the Contacts Register was developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by ingage or its affiliates through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, money and originality, and that they constitute valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of ingage. At ingage’s expense and reasonable request, User agrees to cooperate with ingage to protect the proprietary rights in the Contacts Register.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that: (i) the Contracts Register is proprietary to ingage; (ii) we and/or our affiliates or licensors own all intellectual property rights in the Contacts Register, including any contributions the User may make to the Contacts Register; (iii) the Contacts Register forms part of the Content and is subject to the restrictions on your use of Content; (iv) without prejudice to the restrictions on your use of the Content, you may only use the Contacts Register for your own internal business purposes and you may not in any way copy or otherwise reproduce and maintain any part of the Contacts Register or transfer, distribute or make available the Contacts Register to any third party; (v) you must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the Contacts Register; and (vi) the Contacts Register is provided to you on an “as is” basis and we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any part of the Contacts Register.
Feedback and Survey Contributions
You may be requested by us to complete feedback requests or surveys issued either by ingage or commissioned by one of our subscribers (together referred to as “Feedback Request”).
You are under no obligation to accept the invitation to respond to Feedback Requests and your response is voluntary. If you decide to respond to Feedback Requests, you acknowledge that:
- your responses to the Feedback Request, including your name and contact details (the “Feedback Responses”) will be shared with the relevant commissioning subscriber, who will handle your information in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control;
- we will use your Feedback Responses for our own business purposes, including to publish our own reports and analysis of the Feedback Responses you provided.
You agree that you shall not:
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of our Website or systems; or
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Website or systems in any form or media or by any means; or
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make any of the Website or any part of our services available to any third party; or
- access or attempt to access any part of the Website to which you have not been given authorised access.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly or negligently introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching these provisions, you may be committing a criminal offence and we reserve the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from Other Websites
We generally welcome links to our Website. You may establish a link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your website or its contents by us or by any group or individual related to or affiliated with us. You must obtain our express written consent in order to use on your website any Content provided on this Website.
Links to Other Websites
Your use of the Website is at your own risk. We do not make any representation, condition, guarantee or warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, such as quality or reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Website including the Content. The Website may include publications with technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors and, whilst we shall use commercial endeavours to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate, it may from time to time contain information that is out of date. We accept no responsibility to keep the information up to date and error free. The material on our Website is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Any reliance placed on the information contained on the Website will be at your own risk.
We reserve the right to withdraw access to the Website without notice for reasons of maintenance, security, updating and for any other reason. We shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We accept no responsibility to review, approve or moderate any User Postings before they appear on the Website.
The Website and the Content is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. All Content and material on this Website is provided for generic information only. Such Content and material does not constitute and should not be construed as investment or financial advice or instruction and no action or inaction should be taken based solely on this information. Users should act in accordance with their own skill and judgment in their use of the Services and the Website.
Exclusion of Liability
Without prejudice to any of the other terms in this Agreement, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss or damage to equipment, systems, hardware, software or databases;
- loss or damage caused by any denial of service attack, viruses, trojans, worms or any other technologically harmful code or material; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising,
in each case whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or if we have been made aware of the possibility of such loss or damage. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability, if and to the extent such liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
General Compliance with Laws
All users shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding use of the Website.
No failure by us or delay to exercise, any right, power or remedy in connection with the Agreement will operate as a waiver. Any waiver by us of a breach of the Agreement shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by us. No waiver by us of any breach of the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach.
If any provisions of the Agreement are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, whether under any enactment or rule of law or otherwise, such provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of the Agreement but the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected.
We may at any time change, modify, add to, or replace all or part of the terms of this User Agreement. It is your responsibility to review the terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website after any changes have been made to these terms shall constitute an acceptance by you of the new terms which shall be binding upon you.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any claims arising from or related to the Website (including its use or access).
Our Website makes available financial data that is provided by FactSet UK Limited (“FactSet”). FactSet Data (defined below) is made available to you, the User, subject to the terms and conditions of use provided by FactSet as set out in this Section below (the “FactSet Terms”). The FactSet Terms are incorporated within our User Agreement and your access or use of the Website shall be deemed to be your agreement to be bound by the FactSet Terms for the direct benefit of ingage and FactSet as a third party beneficiary. ingage shall not have any liability for the FactSet Data or any acts or omissions of FactSet.
FactSet UK Limited (“FactSet”), agrees to provide, and user (“User”) agrees to use, the FactSet Data described below according to the following terms (the “FactSet Agreement”).
1. License of Databases, Consulting and Software
a. Subject to the terms of this FactSet Agreement, FactSet grants User the limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable rights to use FactSet’s financial data (“FactSet Data”) via this website.
b. All proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, in the FactSet Data will remain property of FactSet.
2. Restrictions of Use; Proprietary Rights
a. FactSet provides the FactSet Data solely and exclusively for User’s internal use and for business purposes only in User’s business. User will not use or permit any individual or entity under its control to use the FactSet Data for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose.
b. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this FactSet Agreement, User agrees that it will not copy, transfer, distribute, reproduce, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works from, or make available to others, any part of the FactSet Data. User may use Insubstantial Amounts of the FactSet Data in the normal conduct of its business for use in reports, memoranda and presentations to User’s employees, customers, agents and consultants, but FactSet and its respective affiliates reserve all ownership of and redistribution rights to the FactSet Data. “Insubstantial Amounts of the FactSet Data” means an amount of the FactSet Data that (i) has no independent commercial value as a database, (ii) could not be used by User as a substitute for the FactSet Data or any part of it, (iii) is not separately marketed by User, an affiliate of User or a third-party source, and (iv) is not regularly or systematically retrieved in a manner that does not satisfy clauses (i), (ii) and (iii) of this definition. FactSet will have the right to require User to cease its use of the FactSet Data immediately if, in the sole judgment of FactSet, FactSet believes that User’s use involves more than an Insubstantial Amount of the FactSet Data.
c. FactSet represents and User acknowledges that the FactSet Data and its component parts were developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by FactSet or its affiliates through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, money and originality, and that they constitute valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of FactSet. At FactSet’s expense and reasonable request, User agrees to cooperate with FactSet to protect the proprietary rights in the FactSet Data during the term of this FactSet Agreement. User covenants to: (i) retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the FactSet Data on any copy made by User; and (ii) not modify the FactSet Data in a way that would constitute an infringement of any third party intellectual property rights. User agrees to notify FactSet promptly in writing of any unauthorised access or use of which User becomes aware or any claim that the FactSet Data or any component part infringes any copyright, trademark or other contractual or statutory or common law right. Neither party will use any trademarks, website marks, names, logos or other identifiers of the other party without the prior written permission of the relevant party. In addition, neither party may use the other party’s trademarks: (i) in, as or as part of, that party’s own trademarks or those of any third parties; (ii) in a manner likely to cause confusion; or (iii) in a manner that implies inaccurately that a party sponsors, endorses or is otherwise connected with the other party’s own activities, products or services. User will not under any circumstances remove any trademarks, copyrights or other related visual marks and logos from the information provided or from any reproduction or redistribution of such information.
a. FactSet may, in its sole discretion, terminate User’s use of the FactSet Data for any reason including: (i) breach by User of this FactSet Agreement; or (ii) conduct by User that is harmful to FactSet’s business.
b. User may not use, or assist any third party in using, any portion of the FactSet Data in any way to compete with the FactSet Data. If FactSet believes, in good faith, that the User is competing with FactSet, then FactSet may terminate this FactSet Agreement, consider the activity a material breach of this FactSet Agreement, and pursue any and all remedies for the breach.
User will indemnify and hold harmless FactSet against all claims or demands by and liabilities to third parties, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising from or in connection with User’s breach of any of its representations, warranties or covenants in this FactSet Agreement and User’s use of the FactSet Data not in accordance with this FactSet Agreement.
5. Warranties and Disclaimers
a. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE FACTSET DATA IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (BY COMMON LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), IN RELATION TO THE FACTSET DATA ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN PARTICULAR, FACTSET DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF THE FACTSET DATA. USER AGREES THAT THE FACTSET DATA IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE AND ANY OPINIONS OR ASSERTION CONTAINED IN THE FACTSET DATA DO NOT REPRESENT THE OPINIONS OR BELIEFS OF FACTSET OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES. FactSet does not warrant that the FactSet Data will be uninterrupted, error free or completely secure. User expressly assumes the entire risk for the results and performance of the FactSet Data. However, nothing in this FactSet Agreement, shall limit FactSet’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
b. None of FactSet or its affiliates will have any liability for any lost profits or direct, indirect, special or consequential, damages, even if advised in advance of the possibility of these types of damages.
6. Entire Agreement
This FactSet Agreement constitutes the entire FactSet Agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to any subject matter covered by this FactSet Agreement. User may translate this FactSet Agreement into other languages for the convenience of User, but the controlling language will be English.
7. Governing Law
This FactSet Agreement will be governed by, construed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law principles, and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this FactSet Agreement will be settled by the courts of England and Wales. User may not bring a cause of action under or related to this FactSet Agreement more than one (1) year after User knew or should have known of the cause of action, and in no case more than one (1) year after the expiration or termination of this FactSet Agreement.
8. Confidential Information
“Confidential Information” means any non-public information obtained under or in connection with User’s receipt of FactSet Data, including the FactSet Data. Except to the extent required by law or legal process or otherwise provided herein, User will not disclose any Confidential Information to any third party.
Our Website makes available certain services (including data) that are provided by MSCI Inc. (“MSCI”). The MSCI service (the “MSCI Service”) is made available to you, the User, subject to the terms and conditions of use provided by MSCI as set out in this Section below (the “MSCI Terms”). The MSCI Terms are incorporated within our User Agreement and your access or use of the Website shall be deemed to be your agreement to be bound by the MSCI Terms for the direct benefit of ingage and MSCI as a third party beneficiary. ingage shall not have any liability for the MSCI Data or any acts or omissions of MSCI.
- The User warrants and represents that it will not redistribute the MSCI Service in any form or manner to any third party. Use of the MSCI Service shall be by only employees of Authorized Users and solely for internal business purposes or personal, non-commercial use.
- The User warrants and represents that it will not use or permit anyone else to use the MSCI Service to create any securities products or indices based on the MSCI Service or any portion thereof.
- The User warrants and represents that it will treat the MSCI Service as proprietary to MSCI and S&P. Further, the User acknowledges that MSCI and S&P are the sole and exclusive owners of the MSCI Service (including all trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in or to the MSCI Service).
- The User warrants and represents that it will not, other than as expressly permitted by ingage: (i) alter, modify or adapt any component of the MSCI Service, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering or creating derivative works; or (ii) use the MSCI Service to verify the accuracy of other data or to correct such other data; or (iii) resell or otherwise transfer or make the MSCI Service, or any part or component thereof, available to any other person or organization (including, without limitation, the User's present and future parents, subsidiaries or affiliates) directly or indirectly, for any of the foregoing or for any other use, including, without limitation, by loan, rental, service bureau, external time sharing or similar arrangement.
- The User acknowledges that (i) MSCI or S&P may, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate the User’s right to receive and/or use the MSCI Service; and (ii) provision of the MSCI Service is subject to termination in the event that the relevant agreement between ingage and MSCI or S&P is terminated in accordance with its terms.
- The User acknowledges MSCI and S&P as a third party beneficiary of the User Agreement, entitled to enforce all provisions of such agreement relating to the MSCI Service.
- THE DATA ARE PROVIDED TO USER ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. INGAGE, MSCI, S&P, OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING ANY OF THE DATA MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA (OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED BY THE USE THEREOF). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, INGAGE, MSCI, S&P, OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING ANY OF THE DATA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ORIGINALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK OF ANY USE USER MAY MAKE OF THE DATA. IN NO EVENT SHALL INGAGE, MSCI, S&P AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING ANY OF THE DATA, BE LIABLE TO THE USER, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE INABILITY OF THE USER TO USE THE DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF THE USER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY ANY PARTY OF OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ingage, MSCI, S&P and others information providers, and any other third party involved in or related to the making or compiling the MSCI Service, from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, as incurred, arising in any manner out of the User's or any third party's use of, or inability to use, the MSCI Service or any breach by the User of the use restrictions regarding the MSCI Service.
Our Website makes available certain services that are provided by ABBYY UK Limited (“ABBYY”), which includes ABBYY’s Mobile Capture SDK (the “ABBYY SDK”) which allows Users to scan business cards and contact information. The ABBYY SDK is made available to you, the User, subject to the terms and conditions of use provided by ABBYY as set out in this Section below (the “ABBYY Terms”). The ABBYY Terms are incorporated within our User Agreement and your access or use of the Website shall be deemed to be your agreement to be bound by the ABBYY Terms for the direct benefit of ingage and ABBYY as a third party beneficiary. ingage shall not have any liability for any acts or omissions of ABBYY.
- The aforementioned information about the User’s use of the ABBYY SDK shall be used for security (e.g. fraud prevention) and statistical (e.g. billing and analytical) purposes.
- User agrees to the terms and conditions of use of the ABBYY SDK that: (a) require them to reside in the Territory (which is currently worldwide); (b) require them to comply with all applicable laws in using the ABBYY SDK; (c) the ABBYY SDK is being supplied is only for the User's personal use; (d) prohibit reproduction or distribution of the ABBYY SDK that violates this agreement and applicable law; and (e) contain a reservation for ABBYY of all intellectual property rights and other rights in the ABBYY SDK.
The User agrees not to:
- copy, transfer or communicate the ABBYY SDK to the public, or in any way exploit the ABBYY SDK other than as allowed by these terms;
- not use the ABBYY SDK to provide public (commercial or non-commercial) services via the Internet without the prior written consent of ingage or ABBYY;
- disassemble or decompile (i.e. extract the source code from the object code) the ABBYY SDK (applications, databases, and other the ABBYY SDK components);
- modify the ABBYY SDK, including making changes to the object code of the applications and databases contained in the ABBYY SDK;
- transfer the right to use the ABBYY SDK to third parties or make it possible to use the ABBYY SDK for persons who have no right to use the Services;
- The ABBYY SDK is provided “as is.” ingage or ABBYY do not warrant that the ABBYY SDK will contain no errors, nor will it be liable for any damages, including damages for loss of business profits or disclosure of confidential information.
- With regard to the ABBYY SDK, ABBYY® Mobile Capture © 2019 ABBYY Production LLC. and ABBYY is either a registered trademark or a trademark of ABBYY Software Ltd.
RS v3.0, September 2020